My Favorite Quotes: Here are some of my favorite quotes.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- ‘the brain is wider than the sky
the brain is deeper than the sea
the brain is just the weight of the God’ – Emilly Dickinson
- Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
- Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it.
- ‘When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible’ – Jomo Kenyatta (Kenya’s founding father)
- You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it – Charles Buxton
- If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow – Chinese Proverb
- I decline to accept the end of man – William Faulkner
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do – Samuel P. Huntington
- নুনের দাম দিতে হয়
- Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope – Unknown
- Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you – Maori Proverb
- ‘শুনহ মানুষ ভাই
সবার উপরে মানুষ সত্য তাহার উপর নাই’ – চণ্ডীদাস
- A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
- UNIX is very simple, it just needs a genius to understand its simplicity – Dennis Ritchie
- ‘পৃথিবীর এই ক্লান্ত এ অশান্ত কিনারার দেশে
এখানে আশ্চর্য সব মানুষ রয়েছে।’ —জীবনানন্দ দাশ
- Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
- ঘুমাইয়া ছিলাম, ছিলাম ভালো/ জেগে দেখি বেলা নাই কোন বা পথে নিতাইগঞ্জ যাই ..
- Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” – Maxim Gorky
- Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge. – C.G. Jung
- A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul. – Goethe
- Opinions are like assholes. Everybody’s got one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.
- God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear – Surah Bakara: 2:286
- Most things which are urgent are not important, and most things which are important are not urgent. – Dwight Eisenhower (President)
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. – Einstein
- Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence- a life sentence.
- The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it –Chinese Proverb